Experience and Accomplishments:
- Ballroom Dance Instructor at Fred Astaire Studios in Manhasset
- Teacher at The International Dance Studio in Maspeth, Queens
- Instructor of Ballroom at Dance Manhattan
- Worked with world-class Ballet Master Momchil Mladenov and the American Ballet Russe
- Helped create the original ballet Trilogy, which incorporates Classical Ballet, Classic Odissi Dance, and Argentine Tango.
- 2008 British World Championships – Ranked in the World’s Top 48 Dancers
Madalyn’s dance and music life began at three years old, with her studies and adventures learning Ballet, Jazz, and Tap Dances. She continued her dance training as an adult, Madalyn explored International Folk Dance, English, American Country Dance, Swing, Country Western, Ballroom, as well as Latin and Argentine Tango. In 1988, Madalyn earned a second Masters of Arts from Columbia University’s Teacher’s College, specializing in Gifted and Talented Education. During her time at Columbia, she created her own version of River Dance, as well as working with staff and parents to create a PTA fund-raiser entitled Dancing with the Stars. Madalyn teaches Argentine Tango and provides Wedding Dance classes at Ventura Dance Center.
No more posts to load.
Load More Posts