Introduction to Ballroom Dancing for Children
At Ventura Dance Center, we teach your child the art of ballroom dancing in a fun and effective way. We offer classes in ballroom ( Waltz, Quickstep, Tango, Foxtrot) and Latin ( Samba, Cha-Cha, Rumba, Jive, Pasadoble) dances. Our dance instructors are World Ballroom Dance Vice-Champions, Russian National Champions, European Championship Finalists, and US National Vice-Champions. We offer group and private lessons for kids of any ages and experience level.
Ventura Dance Center offers the following social Latin and Ballroom Dance classes for children:
Beginner Ballroom Dance A
These 45-minute classes focus on posture, balance, coordination, rhythm, and concentration. Children learn the basic of each dance and perform at the showcase.
- Dances: Waltz, Tango, Cha Cha, Samba, and Jive
- For children ages 5-7
Beginner Ballroom Dance B
In addition to improving posture, balance, coordination and rhythm, these 45-minute classes expand into the development of your child’s partnering and performing skills, floor craft, basic techniques, and creative thinking. Children continue learning the basics of each dance and how to perform the dances at the showcase.
- Ballroom: Waltz, Tango, and Quickstep
- Latin: Cha Cha, Samba, Rumba, Paso Doble, and Jive
- For children ages 8+
- For Pre-teen 11+
This fun class prepares children for showcases by cultivating their creative thinking skills and ability to work together while performing.
- Designed for children ages 7+ , Pre-teen 11+ with a minimum 0,5-year prior dance experience
- By invitation/audition only
- $140 per month, Tuesday and Thursday at 6:00 PM
The Benefits of Dancing for Kids:
- Forms ideal posture
- Improves concentration and self-discipline
- Allows children a setting to find new friends and improve their social skills
- Improves your child’s physical condition and coordination
- Developed grace and balance
- Teaches how to work in team
- Classes are held in friendly atmosphere
Types of Dance Lessons
- Private lessons for one child ( 30 minutes and 45 minutes lessons)
- Private lesson for children who dance as partners ( 30 minutes and 45 minutes lessons)
- Duet lessons for a boy dancing with a girl or two girls dancing together who have the same skill level
- Group lessons
For more information call Ventura Dance Center at (201) 881-6434 today!
No more posts to load.
Load More Posts